We are proud to announce that Fibich, Leebron, Copeland & Briggs is
an underwriter for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association Pharmaceutical
& Medical Device Seminar this October. Additionally, two of the firm's
partners, Tommy Fibich and Erin Copeland, will speak at the event.
The Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Seminar is a certified Continuing
Legal Education (CLE) program for plaintiffs’ lawyers and will discuss
the status and strategy of various mass torts. Held at the Royal Sonesta
Hotel in Houston, the seminar features topics including:
- How to Protect Yourself & Your Clients in Settlements
- Picking a Jury in Pharmaceutical Cases
- Building Themes from Case Evaluation Through Trial
- Transvaginal Mesh Cases
- Current Trends in Mass Torts
- Lessons Learned from High-Profile Losses
Tommy Fibich will contribute to discussions involving the future of drug
litigation in Texas and lessons learned from high-profile losses. Erin
Copeland will serve as moderator for a discussion of
transvaginal mesh mass torts.
http://www.ttlapmd.com/ to learn more about this event.