Recalled and Defective Car Seat Lawsuits
Car seats should not fail. When they do, the child's injury or death
is devastating. You did everything right. Now where do you turn for legal
help? A child injury is an emotional time for a family. Our attorneys
know that compassion, understanding, and honest answers about your situation
is what you need right now.
Call us now if you need assistance at (713) 489-6566.
Defective car seats can take many forms:
- Unsafe car seat design
- Insufficient material strength
- Improper or insufficient pre-market safety testing
- Failure to recall unsafe or defective car seats
- Unclear instructions for proper installation
- Insufficient warning labels
Parents are legally obligated to:
- Put a child in a car seat.
- Make sure the car seat is designed and manufactured to ensure the highest
possible degree of safety.
- Confirm that the car seat meets federal safety standards.
Car seat manufacturers are under strict government regulations to meet
highly specific and stringent safety standards.
Call us right away if your child has been injured in an accident because
the car seat:
- Did not offer enough protection
- Has since become a recalled car seat
- Has shown to be a defective car seat
Why choose our team of experienced trial lawyers?
Our firm has a proud record of helping families recover money damages after
seeing their child suffer injury or death because of future recalled car
seats. We will not rush your family into making a decision. You did not
know that you purchased a soon-to-be recalled car seat that was illegal
and defective. We invite you to contact us for a
free consultation about what to do about your defective or recalled car seat case. You never
expected the car seat to fail.