“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
– Vincent “Vince” Lombardi
A native Houstonian, Greg started his legal career at a highly respected, boutique defense firm. After learning the ins and outs of insurance defense work, Greg decided to follow his true calling – representing injured individuals. Greg uses his defense background to gain an advantage in representing his clients by strategically identifying a company’s pressure points, driving them to pay top dollar for their negligent conduct.
Award-Winning Representation With A Strong Track Record of Success
Attorney Greg Fibich is a zealous advocate and skilled trial lawyer who focuses on representing clients injured as a result of catastrophic accidents and defective products. Over the course of his career, Greg has achieved exceptional results for his clients by obtaining significant settlements and trial verdicts. In 2016, Greg’s relentless hard work resulted in one of the “Top 50” plaintiff jury verdicts obtained in the entire state of Texas. In 2018, Greg obtained a $6.6 million dollar verdict in a medical malpractice lawsuit – one of the largest medical malpractice verdicts in Houston, Harris County against individual physicians.
As a testament to Greg’s litigation skills and deep commitment to justice, Greg has been recognized by several different committees and organizations, including:
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyer® Rising Stars (2014-2019)
- Recognized as a “10 Best” personal injury attorney in Texas by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2018)
- Named a top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers
- Recognized by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of the Top 10 personal injury lawyers under the age of 40 in the state of Texas
Elected to be a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation by the Board of Trustees for the State Bar of Texas (2020)
With a strong work ethic, compassion for others, and deep commitment to justice, Greg has achieved exceptional results for his clients. He can make all of the difference in your case, no matter how complex it may seem. Find out what he can do for you by scheduling a free consultation with our firm today. Fibich, Leebron, Copeland & Briggs has the resources and legal insight to help you move on with your life with confidence.
Greg’s areas of practice include product liability, medical malpractice, premise liability, offshore injuries, and pharmaceutical litigation. When it comes to upholding the rights of his clients, he is relentless and hard-hitting, both inside and outside of court.
Outside The Courtroom
Married to fellow Houston lawyer, Whitney Fibich, Greg enjoys spending time with his triplet boys, as well as following all sports — particularly the Texas Longhorns.
- University of Texas, Government B.A. – 2004
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. – 2007
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Board of Directors, Board of Advocates, Membership Committee
- American Association for Justice
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2014 – 2019
- Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation