Car seats should not fail. When they do, the child's injury or death is devastating. You did everything right. Now, where do you turn for legal help? A child injury is an emotional time for a family. Our attorneys know that compassion, understanding, and honest answers about your situation are what you need right now.
Call us now at (713) 999-3681 to speak with a Houston product liability lawyer.
Car seats can be considered defective because of:
- Unsafe car seat design
- Insufficient material strength
- Improper or insufficient pre-market safety testing
- Failure to recall unsafe or defective car seats
- Unclear instructions for proper installation
- Insufficient warning labels
Parents are legally obligated to:
- Put a child in a car seat.
- Make sure the car seat is designed and manufactured to ensure the highest possible degree of safety.
- Confirm that the car seat meets federal safety standards.
Car seat manufacturers are under strict government regulations to meet highly specific and stringent safety standards.
- Call us right away if your child has been injured by a defective car seat that:
- Did not offer enough protection
- Has since become a recalled car seat
- Has shown to be a defective car seat
Why Choose Our Experienced Team to Handle Your Unsafe Product Claim?
Our firm has a proud record of helping families recover money damages after seeing their child suffer injury or death because of future recalled car seats. We will not rush your family into making a decision. You did not know that you purchased a soon-to-be-recalled car seat that was illegal and defective.
We invite you to contact us for a free consultation about what to do about your defective or recalled car seat case.