Defective Car Seat Lawsuits
Call a Houston Product Liability Law Firm Today
Car seats should not fail. When they do, the child's injury or death is devastating. You did everything right. Now, where do you turn for legal help? A child injury is an emotional time for a family. Our attorneys know that compassion, understanding, and honest answers about your situation are what you need right now.
Call us now at (713) 999-3681 to speak with a Houston product liability lawyer.
Car seats can be considered defective because of:
- Unsafe car seat design
- Insufficient material strength
- Improper or insufficient pre-market safety testing
- Failure to recall unsafe or defective car seats
- Unclear instructions for proper installation
- Insufficient warning labels
Parents are legally obligated to:
- Put a child in a car seat.
- Make sure the car seat is designed and manufactured to ensure the highest possible degree of safety.
- Confirm that the car seat meets federal safety standards.
Car seat manufacturers are under strict government regulations to meet highly specific and stringent safety standards.
- Call us right away if your child has been injured by a defective car seat that:
- Did not offer enough protection
- Has since become a recalled car seat
- Has shown to be a defective car seat
Why Choose Our Experienced Team to Handle Your Unsafe Product Claim?
Our firm has a proud record of helping families recover money damages after seeing their child suffer injury or death because of future recalled car seats. We will not rush your family into making a decision. You did not know that you purchased a soon-to-be-recalled car seat that was illegal and defective.
We invite you to contact us for a free consultation about what to do about your defective or recalled car seat case.